Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wood

Wikipedia tells me back in the Middle Ages, it was customary to give the gift of wood for a fifth wedding anniversary, apparently because it represented strength and a solid relationship.

I shall, therefore, be gifting the Animator an old piece of 2x4 I found in the garden.

Today, five years ago, we were doing this in Vegas - for this magazine (click here to read). Yes, I am the kind of girl who will get married in Vegas for a story.

Happy Anniversary husband - and here's to many, many more years of this marriage lark.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the 2x4! and five fabulous years married to a gorgeous woman. Look forward to celebrating this weekend in Auckland and many more weekends to come. Happy happy happy!

    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, you're making me blush! Defo celebrations this weekend

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...