Monday 28 October 2013

Photoshoot

On Friday it was my hands (!) and today it was the Brizzmeister's turn in front of the camera.

My friend Catherine owns a fantastic canine clothing and accessories company called Sparkles the Dog; I've previously done stories on her and she's gifted my various woofers all sorts of fantabulous swag over the years.

The other day two items arrived in the post - would The Hound be willing to model a couple of items from Sparkles' new Spring/Summer range? And could the Animator take the pics? It was a resounding yes to both. Bristol was a natural, turning his head this way and that and holding a pose for ages. I think I may have to register him with an agency...









  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...