Saturday 9 August 2014

Melbourne for two nights? Oh go on then...

Another day, another media famil...this time to Melbourne for the opening of a fashion emporium.

I could, said the PR, stay on for the weekend at my own expense if I wanted. Under normal circumstances I most certainly would have - there's a friend from my London days who moved back there last year that I'd love to see - but I fly to Hawaii the week after for a 10-day media trip, so this Melbourne one will have to be shoe-horned into two nights.

The downside is that I have to re-jig my hours at the part-time day gig - and won't be able to attend the wedding of my two friends from the running group. Which isn't really making the corners of my mouth turn up. But when life hands you something on a plate, etc etc...

  

(Pic credit: Google Images) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...