Friday 19 September 2014

Europe twice in one year? Yes please!

The God of good fortune hasn't buggered off yet  - he/she paid me a visit today to confirm another media trip to Europe in November!

And yes, it's another river cruise (what is it about me that says I love cruising?!), this time with Uniworld, from Amsterdam to Basel in Switzerland, along the mighty Rhine. Best of all, the Animator is coming too. I am one very happy (and grateful) girl.

Btw, if you were in the vicinity of Wellington's Gryphon Theatre last night, that hollering you heard was me. Neil's play is the bomb and if you are in Welli, I would certainly recommend it.

Off to scull cough syrup now and dream of castles along the Rhine...



(Pic credit: Uniworld)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...