Monday 29 September 2014

That clever Animator

So I was doing the usual rant on Saturday about the house being a pigsty and trying to wave the magic cleaning wand before our new house-sitter came to check it/Bristol out. Mid-whinge, I tripped on the assorted shoes and detritus left on the front doorstep and seriously lost my shit.

Yesterday the Animator disappeared into his man-cave to produce this boot/shoe rack thingy which he presented to me with a flourish. It's a simple but terribly effective thing. Try being mean to the man after that.

His next trick, he claims, is to produce a similarly spiffing receptacle from a hunk of wood and six vintage test-tubes found on TradeMe a while back. My breath is suitably bated...

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...