Thursday 9 February 2012

Laugh? I almost spat my merlot across the room


Last night our flight from Auckland to Welly was delayed so we ended up knocking back a few wines in the Koru Lounge (Air NZ corporate lounge).

While the three boys I was with felt the need to talk work stuff, I was distracted by the conversation of a couple of 50-something chaps at the table next to us, which revolved around their broken relationships and mutual reluctance to get married again:

A: God no, I'd rather shave my (bleep) than walk down the aisle a third time.

B: Mind you, check out that slapper over there (gesturing to a bimbo who, admittedly, had forgotten to put on most of her outfit). I wouldn't say no to her (yeah dude, like she'd ever look at you).

A: No, I'm keeping away from them all. They're evil. Someone asked me the other day what I do for a living and I said I buy houses for women who take me to the cleaners. All I am to women is a breathing ATM.

Allah be praised our flight was called about then, because I wouldn't have been able to hold the giggles for much longer.

(Pic credit: Air NZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...