Tuesday 11 March 2014

Notes from the pointy end of the plane

Oh Business Class, you seductress. You sucked me in, pampered me with your airport lounge, priority boarding (which pretty much earns you the scorn of those queuing for cattle class), fully reclining seats and the cutest goody bag.

The 11 hour flight from Honkers zipped by in no time at all. Thank you Cathay Pacific for the free flights and the even better upgrade. Of course that makes it hard to turn right at the door of the plane from now on...
    
Waiting for me was this gorgeous wee boy.The Animator had to rush back to work so I took Bristol into the Town Belt where we met up with some of his doggie mates. A few of the other dog walkers even asked where I'd been and said they'd missed me in the last week. I cannot tell you how good it is to be home.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...