- Corporate afternoon teas ain't what they used to be
- It's sheer stupidity to use a boardroom with one of the finest views in Wellington. On a warm Wednesday afternoon, attendees WILL spend huge chunks of time gazing out the window
- Pick at a hang nail long enough and it will bleed all over the carpet
- Time can feel like it's going backwards
- I am rarely truthful in feedback surveys; I'd hate to make the presenter feel bad. Must be a Catholic guilt thing
- Some interesting stuff about the literacy of stakeholders, how to reflect their language and relevant comprehension strategies.
(Pic: Google Images)