- Coming home to find the bed neatly made, the loo cleaned and the dishes done is beyond bliss
- Ditto the bottle of good wine and the choccies delivered by the hotel angels each Monday
- No matter how much fabric softner I use, I will never get my towels as fluffy or as white
- Air conditioning is no friend to the epidermis
- Those silly wooden hangers are the least user friendly device ever invented. And there are never enough.
- Having to fight though a sea of conference attendees or art lovers in the foyer just to get to the lift can be a little tiresome after a long day
- Very few people use hotel gyms
- All sorts of useless facts about Justin Bieber and the Kardashians, having been too lazy to get off the treadmill and change the channel
- Being able to say you're living in the Museum Hotel is pretty cool (if a little smug)
- Not having to pay for the experience is even better. Sometimes I cannot believe our luck.
Room 506, thank you. I miss you already and it's only been half a day....
Post a Comment