Saturday 25 August 2012

Inspiration

One of the great pleasures of journalism is the backstage pass it gives you to other people's lives, hopes and back stories.

Today I spent a couple of hours interviewing a very nice chap who, 12 years ago, translated his dreams into an award winning cheese, yoghurt and ice cream business. He was friendly, interesting and entertaining company and the fact that his close Greek family remains an integral part of the business made him even more endearing.

Here he is pictured with his sister and some of their scrumptious offerings. And yes, I did wolf down their grilled haloumi, chilli feta, organic ice cream (love, love, love the peanut butter and jelly variety) and smoked yoghurt as though I was in the shadow of a famine. I even left with some ice cream for my two favourite boys.

     
(Pic credit: Stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...