Wednesday 1 August 2012

My least favourite month




Dear August,

You're generally my least favourite month. Here in the Southern Hemisphere you can, let's be honest, be a bit of a douche.

You're like someone's obnoxious drunk uncle at Christmas – you hang around too long, you're irritating and you don't make it easy for people to like you.

If I think back over the past few years, I realise you've never been kind to me. In fact, I generally associate you with change, annoyance and grief. It's obvious you're all that's standing between us and Spring and that fact alone is enough to wish you gone.

So please don't take this personally, but I cannot wait for September to hurry up and get her sweet arse over here....

Shazzy 

(Pic: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...