Tuesday 21 August 2012

Reflection

Today I had, quite randomly, two conversations with people about mindfulness, about living in the moment, about finding the thing that makes our heart sing. I'm also, as it happens, researching for an article a book written by a friend whose search led her from being a full-on corporate warrior to a island-dwelling hippy. Spooky.  

But it stirs in me, yet again, a yearning to break away from the herd and find - and claim - my bliss. Things are afoot and plans are starting to take shape so hopefully before long, I too shall be doing what I love. As befits the Oprah groove I'm in today, I found this image on the ever superb Pinterest.  I think the universe is trying to tell me something...



2 comments:

  1. Now that's always an interesting topic for me. You might like this website

    http://www.getsomeheadspace.com/

    which I've been using for the past couple of years. It's pretty cool.

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger, have been meaning to email you. How was Turkey?

    Will defo check out that link...and so cool you've been using it and it's obviously working for you?

    Hope all good in London Town

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...