- I burned my feet standing on the bricks in our back garden
- A load of washing dried in about two hours. Tops.
- While furiously stabbing the keyboard for an 1,800 word feature I was commissioned yesterday (!) I noticed I was sweating (because of the heat, not because I was pissed off with my editor)
- Bristol's sometime dog-sitter who came over to take him for a walk described him as "lethargic" and keen on as short a walk as possible
- All the veges the Animator planted last weekend have been holding high-level talks with dehydration
- I changed the duvet to the thinnest one we have. And it's still too hot.
- Dinner was salad and a glass of wine in the garden. In blazing sun. At 7.30pm.
J'adore you summer. For realz.
This was the view from my garden tonight.