Wednesday 9 November 2011

Stop this week, I want to get off

When you are in hell, keep going.”

Winston Churchill

Yes, I know I'm not being forced to go down a mine, or to spend hours in a sweat shop. I'm not in Liberia, or Kabul or even Greece.

My hell this week is being stuck on a goddam hamster wheel that is spinning wayyyy too fast.

I have my day job, a couple of freelance mag pieces to finish and now my manager from the new contract has given me a stack of writing and editing that can't wait for my official start in 10 days. Did I mention these documents are super urgent?

We're also in the midst of finishing the renovation, moving into the house (this Friday), moving our furniture from our rental property into the new place and doing a major clean of said rental property.

Fate has cocked its leg at me and right now, I'm not coping very well.

Blogging may be limited over the next few days as my mental breakdown kicks in. The next time we meet, I'll be in the new house...

(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...