Sunday 27 November 2011

Sundays in the kitchen

Having been starved of a decent kitchen for so long, I am now making up for it, tearing through bags of flour and sugar faster than should be allowed by state law.

Today's count included a tray of chocolate brownies, which will be shared with the boys at work, and this raspberry coconut cake which was made in honour of my in-laws, Joyce and Pat, who came over today to admire their son's handiwork and to fall under Bristol's spell.

Later, a coriander and lime udon noodle dish successfully made the transition from the gorgeous Cranks cookbook to our dinner plates.

Welcome back Sundays in the kitchen, you've been gone far too long...


(Photo credit: ODT and Google Images)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of you today in my usual happy place at some silly hour :-) Just got back home putting my feet up with a cuppa, well earned after a good old shop.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...