Saturday 5 November 2011

You can take the girl out of the 80s


This whole renovation gig is seriously messing with my workout regime. But this morning I whacked on the running shoes and headed for Welly's Basin Reserve which, rather gloriously, I had to myself (unlike the overcrowded waterfront).

The sun came out, I was trotting along at a good pace and then my iPod shuffle found this beauty which had a revival of sorts in the UK last year.

While this song takes me places from my youth I don't necessarily want to revisit (like sneaking into ropey old Lower Hutt nightclub, Candyos, while underage), it also makes me want to dance madly around the room. I'd defy anyone to listen to this and not get a wiggle on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...