Wednesday 25 April 2012

ANZAC Day


Today I wanted to sit in the sun and remember the soldiers of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli in the Ottoman Empire during WWI. And gave us the day off.

Instead, I spent hours wrangling nouns and verbs into a sodding freelance piece that I was hoping against hope would write itself; it didnt.

The highlight of the day was time with this gorgeous fullah and the Animator's French toast for lunch.

It constantly amazes me that I don't self combust from the amount of excitement in my life. If you are still awake at this point, you deserve a chocolate fish.




2 comments:

  1. Bristol you're soooooo cute.... please give mummy a big hug from me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunty Lil, thank you but I know I'm cute - much cuter than those Auckland woofers! But check out my blog where random women on the street tell me they'e in love with me - jeez it's a hard life being this beautiful.

    Bristol the Wonder Dog xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...