Saturday 21 April 2012

Time to show off the Animator's handiwork

The editor of the interiors magazine I write for, Your Home & Garden, has asked me to profile our house in the magazine. I did this with our previous Kelburn place for the March 2009 edition; it was slightly odd writing in the third person and using my mother's maiden name for my byline but I'm sure the eight page spread, and cover shot, did us no harm when we sold that place privately a few years later.

Besides being a useful selling tool should we decide to move on, it will also be lovely to showcase the Animator's Herculean efforts in renovating the house in six weeks, not to mention the kick up the arse it gives us to finish the last few things that need doing, such as painting the remaining walls and sorting the mud room/laundry.

I've pleaded with the editor to let me file the piece and have the photo shoot after we get back from San Francisco in June because our plates are already overflowing; she's thinking about it.







           

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely fantastic. Happy to see the hard graft has paid off for you guys. Where those your pictures or The Animators?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kurt thanks for your kind words. His pics not mine which is prob why they look so good! Not finished yet thou. Hope all good with you?

    Ssxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kurt thanks for your kind words. His pics not mine which is prob why they look so good! Not finished yet thou. Hope all good with you?

    Ssxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...