Monday 30 April 2012

Questions for the last day of April


In 28 days I will see this princess again.

It's been over a year since I was last in San Francisco but not a day has passed where she hasn't entered my thoughts.

Is it wrong that those who hold - and have held - the largest chunks of my heart are animals?

Why has the projectionist in my head had the anthropomorphic reel running for as long as I've drawn breath?

Do I give a toss that I prefer animals to people?

Do I feel sorry for those whose hearts and minds have never expanded sufficiently to love another species? Actually, scratch that, I'm not even sure I even know anyone like that and if I do, why are we friends?

Molly, I'm hoping that May passes quickly so we can get on that plane and have the biggest cuddle in the world.  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of the two of you.

    Bet you can't wait to see her/San Fran again but bet you'll also miss little Bristol!

    Mel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am already dreading how much I will miss the furry hombre but it will be good for him to mix with other people too.

    And at 15, this is probably the last time we will see Ms Molly so going to make the most of our time with her.

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...