Tuesday 1 May 2012

Autumn


As April has inched over to May, the weather has turned more than a little schizophrenic.

This morning, it peed down for my walk to work; I was wearing sunglasses on my lunchtime run and tonight while walking Bristol, the wind and my hair were getting into a fight.

I resisted the urge to pull on gloves this morning because I've endured enough English winters to know that once you bust out the gloves, you'll end up spending more time with them than your loved ones.

Autumn, I adore the colour of your trees, that I'm able to wear my beautiful English coats and the fact that hot chocolate is no longer a naughty indulgence but a necessity.

Just please don't hang around too long...

(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...