Saturday 5 May 2012

Grumpy

WARNING: POST CONTAINS TRACES OF "WOMEN'S STUFF"

Last night I went to my friend Ange's book launch. It was great fun and I caught up with old friends and colleagues I haven't seen for a few years. However, I had to leave early because my monthly sorrows stalked me and had me shivering and crouching in the corner.

Today has been little better; it's been a Saturday filled with pain killers, whining and a desultory bit of housework/freelance work.

Seriously, can't I just go somewhere to hand over my womanly functions? I'm not going to have kids, so I have zero need for them, nor my childbearing hips.

Thank God for this shiny light, my little treasure Bristol, who makes everything seem better.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...