Tuesday 15 May 2012

Lack of inspiration

I may as well be holding up a sign with the words "I have nothing to say" today. Am still shattered from the weekend and deadlines and crazy busy day job; subsequently, my cellebrum seems to have turned itself off.

The best I can come up with is this pic of the gorgy Oasis dress my UK personal shopper sent me a few weeks back. I wore it for the first time today at our final work roadshow and it was love from the off. Anita, it is sooo far up my alley it's a little bit obscene.

    

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress!! Looks amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darling - rubbish photography cos i'd just got home and Bristol was demanding his walk and so I just quickly snapped it but with the proper lightening, etc would look even better! Thank you again and dying to hear what you got at the carboot

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...