Wednesday 25 April 2012

Yay!

Time for a loud squeal and some excited jumping up and down on the spot.

It's been a while but today the postman delivered two packets of wonderful to my office.

One gorgeous dress, two sweaters, two tops and a pair of earrings later and I am the happiest girl in NZ.

Thank you Anita, you will never know how much I appreciate your care parcels or how widely they stretch my smile.

To finish off a great day, this evening we had another meeting of the Mt Vic Vixens; as tomorrow is a public holiday in NZ we decided to kick off the celebrations with lots of red wine and grand plans. I feel so fortunate to have so many wonderful women - both near and far - in my life.

         

2 comments:

  1. Glad you love them my sweet, another parcel is winging its way to you! Lots of glamorous love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my love - when i get over this slight red-wine induced headache, I will be trying them all on and asking Bristol's opinion!

    Can't wait for next week's parcel

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...