Monday 2 May 2011

The holiday come down

I am shattered. Today, even my tiredness is tired.

To make matters worse, I had barely made it out of Bristol Airport and the horrible post holiday slump unfurled its tentacles. Even the poor chap at Immigration, who tried to engage me in light-hearted banter, got short shrift. Yes, I like Bristol okay, No, I don't want to settle in the UK and No, I do not want to discuss my reasons. Just stamp my bloody passport and be done with it, I wanted to yell.

However, I have Tamezepan and tonight I plan to send the exhaustion gremlin home at a stupidly early hour.

I promise to be in better spirits tomorrow - when I will bore you with pics of Gozo and Malta. Bet you can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...