Friday 31 January 2014

Busy

I have work coming out of every orifice, ergo no time to think dark thoughts about test results.

Today was spent at the second part-time contract dealing with a myriad of issues - and trying to do it all within the allocated hours.

There was also an interview with an amazingly zen woman who recently completed a Peace Train journey across Russia and China and, later, a visit to my lovely clothes woman and the good news that she had sold several of my items.

Today's visual is from last night's drinks in my garden with several of the Mt Vic Vixens (apologies for the bad quality - the excellent Shiraz had obvs worked its magic). The Vixens rallied to support me after Wednesday's events and we drank, laugh and shared our battle scars. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have these brave, interesting and worldy women in my life.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...