Tuesday 26 February 2013

The one in which I get a free haircut

So the old barnet was looking a bit rough - and getting a trim is just one more item on the list that should be filled with ticks but sadly doesn't feature many.

Fortunately Sean, the husband of one of the Animator's colleagues, is a hairdresser and recently set up a salon in their house. In fact, a couple of weeks ago the Animator dusted off his power tools to help Sean put up some shelves and in return, Sean offered to cut my hair.

So tonight after work I whizzed up to Miramar and as their adorable dogs Woody and Buzz cavorted around the garden, Sean worked his magic on my tired old locks. And gave me all sorts of tips for our coming trip to Korea. I know where I'll be going for my haircuts from now on...



    

2 comments:

  1. HI Sharon, just browsing thru your blog and noticed Sean cutting your hair. I used to got o him at Willis York, is he doing his own thing now? Would love to get in touch with him for a hair cut.

    Greg Yiannoutsos - The Greek deli.

    gregoryjohn01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Been in Seoul for work, etc...BUT yes Sean is working from home three days a week and I think at Willis York for two. I'll email you with his contact deets.

    Cheers

    SS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...