Sunday 17 March 2013

Asian night-markets

Or the one where I eat far too much.

Last night, part of the Welly waterfront was roped off for an Asian food festival which was all kinds of delicious. There may have also been some entertainment but I was too busy shoving hunks of tofu smothered with Indonesian satay sauce into my gob to notice. And sharpening my elbows on the crowds. Still, as the Animator said, it's good practice for Seoul's markets in a week's time.  

Apologies for the poor quality of photos. Despite spending the afternoon in the company of two of Wellington's best snappers, my images are sadly lacking. Once again, my desire to fill my belly took precedence over careful art direction. But you get the idea.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...